WHITE, GLOWING SKIN NA KAPANSIN-PANSIN
Myra Classic Whitening Vitamin Lotion
The new Myra Classic Whitening Vitamin Lotion is now packed with more Beauty Vitamins (Vitamins E, C, B3, B5, B6):
- It has Beauty Vitamins®, a powerful combination of vitamins that nourishes skin.
- It has ActiLight® that lightens and evens out skin tone. It also has UVA/UVB protection against sun damage.
- Light feel and non-greasy making it ideal for everyday use
- Makes skin fairer in 7 days
- Has UVA/UVB Protection against sun damage
50mL – ₱60.00
100mL – ₱105.00
200mL – ₱180.00
400mL – ₱321.00
How to Use
Apply daily in the morning, and evening on dry areas.
Dry skin po aq lalo n malakas ang aircon sa company mabilis mag dry skin q ano po kaya maganda Jan sa product po ninyo!?😍
Sana masagot po agad salamat
Hi, Brey! You might want to try Myra Moisturizing Lotions. There are two variants which are both packed with Beauty Vitamins (Vitamins E, C, B3, B5, B6):
* Myra Classic Moisturizing Vitamin Lotion – has 24-hr Moisture Lock ™ that rehydrates skin quickly and keeps it moisturized all day. It also has Grape Seed Oil that helps moisturize and soften skin.
* Myra Moisturizing Plus Vitamin Lotion – has 24-hr Moisture Lock ™ that rehydrates skin quickly and keeps it moisturized all day. It also has MoistRepair ™ Technology that provides instant moisture boost and relieves dry and dehydrated skin.
Which one to choose is up to you.
Hi! Nafaceout na po ba ang myra vitawhite lotion? (Gray po na takip)
Wala po kasi akong makita sa mga stores. Thank you.
Hi, Fina! Myra Vitawhite Lotion has been reformulated and is now powered with more beauty vitamins (Vitamin E, C, B3, B5, B6). The new Whitening variants are now named Classic Whitening (to lighten skin and has UVA/UVB Protection against the sun) and Whitening Plus (to lighten skin and helps repair skin damage and with SPF15). We hope you can try them out!
Mabuti po ba itong pampatanggal ng peklat sa paa? Ang dami po kasing peklat ng paa ko 😅
Hi, Kpiova! The Myra Classic Whitening Vitamin Lotion has whitening properties that can lighten skin in as early as 7 days. However, it is still best to consult your dermatologist to properly assess your skin concern. Thanks for your interest in Myra!
Hello. I love Myra but which one is the best for whitening? Myra Classic Whitening or Myra Whitening Plus? Thank you.
Hi, Maria! It depends on your needs. Here are the benefits of the new Myra Whitening Lotions which are all packed with Beauty Vitamins (Vitamins E, C, B3, B5, B6):
* Myra Classic Whitening Vitamin Lotion – has ActiLight® that lightens and evens out skin tone. It also has UVA/UVB protection against sun damage.
* Myra Whitening Plus Vitamin Lotion – has WhiteRepair™ Technology, a combination of ingredients known to lighten skin, repair skin damage and strengthen skin barrier. It also has SPF 15 to protect skin from harmful effects of the sun.
Hope you can try them out!