WHITE, GLOWING SKIN NA KAPANSIN-PANSIN
Myra Whitening Plus Vitamin Lotion
The new Myra Whitening Plus Vitamin Lotion is now packed with more Beauty Vitamins (Vitamins E, C, B3, B5, B6):
- It has Beauty Vitamins®, a powerful combination of vitamins that nourishes skin.
- It has WhiteRepair™ Technology, a combination of ingredients known to lighten skin, repair skin damage and strengthen skin barrier. It also has SPF 15 to protect skin from harmful effects of the sun.
- Light feel and non-greasy making it ideal for everyday use
- Makes skin fairer in 7 days
- Repairs signs of skin aging
- Has SPF 15 to protect skin from harmful effects of the sun
50mL – ₱70.00
100mL – ₱120.00
200mL – ₱208.00
How to Use
Apply daily in the morning, and evening on dry areas.
Alin sa mga product ng lotion niyo yung nakakapag whiten ng skin? & Also how long para makita ang result? Thank you!
Hi, Maria! Here are the benefits of the new Myra Whitening Lotions which are packed with Beauty Vitamins (Vitamins E, C, B3, B5, B6):
* Myra Classic Whitening Vitamin Lotion – has ActiLight® that lightens and evens out skin tone. It also has UVA/UVB protection against sun damage.
* Myra Whitening Plus Vitamin Lotion – has WhiteRepair™ Technology, a combination of ingredients known to lighten skin, repair skin damage and strengthen skin barrier. It also has SPF 15 to protect skin from harmful effects of the sun.
Both can lighten your skin in as early as 7 days.
Hope this helps!
Is this the same as the VitaWhite lotion? The one with grey cap?
Hi there! Myra Vitawhite Lotion has been reformulated and is now powered with more beauty vitamins (Vitamin E, C, B3, B5, B6). The new Whitening variants are now named Classic Whitening (to lighten skin and has UVA/UVB Protection against the sun) and Whitening Plus (to lighten skin and helps repair skin damage and with SPF15). We hope you can try them out 🙂
Is it safe for a lactating mom?
Hi, Rinrin! While the lotion is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, it is still best to consult your doctor before using it, as well as other products especially, if you have sensitive skin.
pwede po ba sa face?
Hi, Judeth! Myra Lotions are intended for the hand and body. For your face, you may try Myra Facial Moisturizers. Thanks!